Search This Blog

Time to win...

Time to win https://www.instagram.com/p/By5dH3spwFA/?igshid=s3nqac92yfb5 from Tumblr http://bit.ly/2Y2vgRY via IFTTT

MOST POPULAR

Friday, April 26, 2019

@nathanielakemp Spirit Guides - Do you know them? Well they...



@nathanielakemp Spirit Guides - Do you know them?

Well they know you. They are here to help and assist you along your journey. They are ONLY here to guide you. They have no power to control you unless you give them power and even them I’m not sure if they can. We are blessed to have them help us navigate through life. To teach us, guided us, help us, and reveal to us our true self. Some may have only one guide, some have many. Myself, I originally had two but now I have three. I’m still new to them (new as in years) and I haven’t seen them, but they have helped me so much along with other energies along my self realization.
There are many ways to connect to them but my way is through meditation. Not only that but intentional with my meditation. Calling on them and asking them for their presence and guidance. Im sure there are may videos online and teachers to help you connect to yours but I will start with meditation so you can at least get a sense to know them. I was introduced/started by reading a book by Linda Deir (who I can’t find on instagram but she does have facebook) , then one by Blair Robertson (who also seems to not be on instagram), and lastly but not least… Sonia Choquette who IS on instagram @SoniaChoquette … She have been one of my spiritual teachers for years now and don’t even know it.
The point is that we are here to learn and enjoy this physical realm and there are people, energies, and beings here to help us along the way. If you do not know your guides, then start to get to know them.
So do you know them or is this the first time you are learning about them? I would love to read more about your experiences.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BwurB4Gg6TF/?igshid=itzfhhiuns43


from Tumblr http://bit.ly/2IZaUEg
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment